Supervisor Health and Safety Software
Supervisor is the PC software package dedicated for health and safety specialists. The software supports the whole family of Svantek instruments dedicated to the health and safety market.
The plug & play connection automatically detects noise dosimeters, sound level meters and vibration dosimeters to configure the measurement settings and download the data. Every instrument that connects to Supervisor is remembered together with information such as the uploaded settings, firmware version, as well as the calibration validity date and instrument clock time. When data is downloaded, they are automatically categorised by measurement time and assigned to the instrument’s serial number.
Supervisor is designed to meet the needs of different users. In the case of simple applications that only require the analysis of the main results such as LAeq, LAFmax and Lcpeak, the program offers quick previews and reporting without the need to open any data files. More advanced applications are handled within sessions where the user can choose the type of analysis to be performed. Those who draw up noise or vibration reports on a daily basis will appreciate the report templates which, once created, can be applied to different sets of measurement files.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface
- Easy measurement database management and browsing
- Very convenient and fast report generation with templates
- Powerful tools for data analysis
- Noise dose and noise exposure panels in accordance with ISO and OSHA
- Hearing protection selection, three methods in accordance with ISO 4869-2: SNR, HML and OCTAVES
- Hand-arm vibration exposure, A(8) daily vibration exposure calculation in accordance with ISO 5349-2
- Whole-body vibration exposure, A(8) daily vibration exposure calculation in accordance with ISO 2631-1
The latest version of supervisor also include the ‘Lite’ running mode. Supervisor Lite was created with the focus on an easy and intuitive design, which is perfect for users who are new to Supervisor and the field of noise & vibration dosimetry. Supervisor Lite introduces a new function – the validation tool. A module that allows for quick and easy validation of results by removing erroneous data such as invalid noise sources, mechanical shocks to the instrument interpreted as acoustic impulses and data gathered when the dosimeter wasn’t being properly worn.