When you are measuring something accurately, you need to know that the results are really what they say they are. Therefore, it is necessary to compare your measurement capability to some reference.
A calibration will allow you to check this and have confidence going forward. Think of it as a kind of MOT test for your instrument!
All our kit is housed in an air conditioned, purpose-built laboratory and is calibrated to nationally traceable standards. Return shipping is free of charge, within the UK, and we can arrange collection of your kit, if required, for a small fee.
What do we calibrate?
- Sound Level Meters
- Noise & Vibration Analysers
- Microphones/Microphone Sets/Preamplifiers
- Acoustical Calibrators & Pistonphones
- Vibration Calibrators
- Impact Hammers
- Ear Simulators
- Noise Dosimeters*
- Vibration Dosimeters*
- DAQs/Data Analysers**
*Svantek equipment only
** Dependent on software availability
- Quick turnaround
- Calibration certificates issued with every instrument calibrated
- State of the art calibration equipment used in the lab
- Integrity, impartiality and confidentiality
- Competitive pricing
- Convenient returns service