Whether performing detailed acoustic analysis of products and components, locating leaks in buildings and pipelines, or performing correlation measurements on rotating machinery for order analysis, the Octagon sound camera is ready to deliver accurate results.
Due to the dense microphone distribution, beamforming as well as holography measurements are possible – covering a frequency range of 30 – 24.000 Hz.
From acoustic data acquisition to data analysis, this innovative sound camera offers all components for acoustic measurements, data acquisition and data analysis. This allows sound sources to be easily and quickly localised and analysed.
The integrated data acquisition makes it a handy system with no set-up time. 4 digital and 4 analogue channels can be directly connected to the Octagon for your additional sensors.
Use the sound analysis software NoiseImage from gfai tech, for post-processing to correlate the additional information with the acoustic signals.
The carbon-fiber construction makes the octagon stable and light at the same time, integrated handles allow for easy transport or handheld measurements. All these features make the Octagon the perfect system for a wide range of applications in R&D, quality assurance, maintenance or environmental acoustics.
- All-in-one Acoustic Camera
- Extremely high acoustic dynamic
- Excellent holography results due to high microphone density
- Interface for 4 digital and 4 analogue channels
- Acoustic transparent
- Detailed acoustic analysis of products and components
- Detection of masked sources
- Leakage detection for buildings and pipes
- Correlation measurements order analysis of rotating parts
- Measurements in R&D, quality assurance, maintenance or environmental acoustics