SV 277 Pro Outdoor Noise Monitoring station
SV 277 PRO is an outdoor monitoring system based on SVAN 977 Class 1 sound level meter. The IP 65-rated case contains a lead-acid battery which operating time can be easily extended by connecting an external battery or a solar panel. The intelligent charging unit enables use of a solar panel without expensive controllers or heavy batteries.
The case is fitted with very robust, waterproof connectors (military standard) and is supplied with an IP 65 external power supply. The light-weight microphone protection kit can be easily installed on a mast with standard mounting threads.
SV 277 PRO Highlights Include:
- SV 277 PRO is a portable monitoring system housed in a waterproof case dedicated for periodic outdoor measurements.
- The station is based on SVAN 977 which can be easily removed from the case and used as a hand-held sound level meter.
- Class 1 noise measurements are performed over a very wide dynamic range over 110 dB from 10 Hz up to 20 kHz.
- The time-history of results such as Leq, Max, Min and Peak with two simultaneous logging steps is saved on 8 GB microSD card (upgradeable up to 128 GB).
- The station can perform real-time frequency analysis in 1/1 octave bands and save it as time-history data.
- The option for 1/3 octave real-time analysis allows the analysis of the noise frequency contents. The statistical analysis in 1/3 octave band is used for verification of noise sources in the environment. It can be activated at any time by entering the activation code.
- The option of time domain signal recording to wave format works during measurement and is logged in parallel to a time history. Once downloaded to PC it can be played back. Settings such as triggers or recording time are adjustable.
In addition to audio play-back, WAVE file can be post-processed in SvanPC++ software that provides calculation of overall results such as Leq, Lmax, Lmin, Lpeak as well as 1/3 octave and FFT calculations or tonality. It can be activated at any time by entering the activation code.
- The 3G modem provides fast data transfer over the Internet to PC with standard Internet connectivity.
- Once you insert SIM card the remote communication settings are automatically adjusted to connect to SvanNET.
- Station can be powered from an internal battery or external DC power supply and is ready for direct connection of a solar panel. The powering is managed by the intelligent charging unit.
- Station uses waterproof charger that is designed for outdoor use.
- Military standard connectors provide reliable, robust and waterproof cable connections.
Standards Class 1: IEC 61672-1:2013; Class 1: IEC 61260-1:2014
Meter Mode Elapsed time, Lxy (SPL), Lxeq (LEQ), Lxpeak (PEAK), Lxymax (MAX), Lxymin (MIN),
Ovl (OVERLOAD %), Lxye (SEL), LN (LEQ STATISTICS), Lden, LEPd, Ltm3, Ltm5
Simultaneous measurement in three profiles with independent set of filters (x) and detectors (y)
Analyser1 (optional) 1/1 or 1/3 octave real-time analysis
Audio Recording1 (optional) Time domain signal recording to WAV signal, continuous or triggered
Sampling rate: 12/24/48 kHz with 24-bit resolution
Weighting Filters A, C, Z, B,LF, U, AU
RMS Detector Digital True RMS detector with Peak detection, resolution 0.1 dB
Detector Time Constants Slow, Fast, Impulse
Microphone Protection Kit SA 277 outdoor protection kit (IP 65) with SC277 extension cable
Microphone ACO 7052E, 35 mV/Pa, prepolarised 1/2” condenser microphone
Preamplifier SV 12L IEPE preamplifier
Linear Operating Range 25 dBA RMS ÷ 140 dBA Peak (in accordance to IEC 61672)
Dynamic Measurement Range 15 dBA RMS ÷ 140 dBA Peak (typical from noise floor to the maximum level)
Internal Noise Level Less than 15 dBA RMS
Frequency Range 10 Hz ÷ 20 kHz with ACO 7052E
Data Logger Time-history logging with two adjustable logging steps down to 2 milliseconds
Memory MicroSD card 16 GB (upgradeable to 128 GB)
Remote Communication 3G modem
Power Supply Waterproof DC power supply 15 V , 60 WATT (acceptable voltage range 11 V ÷ 30 V)
Internal battery 17 Ah / 12 V
Secondary external battery 33 Ah / 12 V (optional)
Solar panel (optional)
Operating Time on Battery 4 days with continuous modem transmission2
8 days with modem switched off2
Test Conditions: meter mode, display dimmed, 2 ms time-history logger, continuous event recording
Environmental Conditions Temperature -10 °C ÷ +50 °C
Dimensions 305 x 270 x 194 mm (without cables)
Weight Approximately 9 kg including battery
1function parallel to the meter mode
2depending on configuration and environmental conditions