From the world's leading companies
ME’scope is a series of software packages and options that make it easier for you to post-process experimental noise & vibration data, analyze and display the data in animation. ME’scope helps you solve a variety of vibration & vibro-acoustic problems. With new ME’scope options, you can also monitor machinery and structures over long time periods, and be notified when vibration or noise levels have exceeded prescribed levels.
Multi-channel time or frequency data can be imported from disk files, or directly from a machine or structure. The industry-leading photo-realistic interactive 3D shape animation allows you to observe order-related operating deflection shapes from running machinery, resonant vibration and mode shapes from real structures, vibro-acoustic shapes, and engineering data of any kind derived directly from experimental data. ME’scope contains state of the art tools for performing:
- ODS, Mode Shape, & Vibro-Acoustic Animation
- FRF-Based Modal Analysis
- Operational Modal Analysis
- Vibro-Acoustic Analysis
- Dynamics Modeling & Simulation
- Structural Dynamics Modification
- Experimental FEA
- Rotating Machine Monitoring
- Environmental Monitoring
- Qualification Testing
The ME’scopeESS Environmental Surveillance Series is a network-based series of software packages and options that includes all of the tools you need to remotely monitor construction & environmental test sites. The Environmental Surveillance Series is the result of 20+ years of experience in the design, sales, and support of noise & vibration signal post-processing, analysis and display software at Vibrant Technology. It utilizes the time-tested ME’scope software as its foundation. Designed as an environmental noise & vibration monitoring solution, an ME’scopeESS package combines the capabilities of professional noise & vibration analysis software together with a secure archival Database and provides the simplicity of a red light-green light monitoring system.
With any ME’scopeESS package, you can continuously acquire, post-process, archive, display, and analyze vibration, acoustic, temperature, pressure, voltage/current, flow rate, or any type of process variable from an environmental test site. Each ME’scopeESS package includes:
- A secure site-based archival Database which can be located either on a local computer, on a local area network, or in the cloud on the Internet.
- Trend plots of all archived data
- Trace plots of all archived-time waveforms or frequency spectra
- 6 user-definable warning levels for each monitored parameter
- Warning levels can also be applied over frequency or time spans of acquired data
- Event log for documenting all warning level violations
- Email or phone text message notification of all warning level violations
- User-definable short-term and long-term archival storage of monitored parameters
- User-definable pre & post-event storage of monitored parameters
- A Gauge assigned to each parameter displaying current & baseline values, and warning levels
The ME’scopeESS software can also be housed in a Vibrant Portable Hardware carrying case and located near an environmental site. A phone modem can also be used to transmit data from remote sites to the archival Database, which can be located in the cloud on the Internet. A network-based surveillance camera can also be mounted near the site, and a live feed provided to the software.
The ME’scopeVES Visual Engineering Series of software packages and options makes it easier for you to observe and analyze noise & vibration problems in machinery and structures using either experimental or analytical data. This series can import time and frequency domain data from over 40 different third party disk file formats. It can import structure model data from 15 different disk formats, and shape data from 10 different disk file formats. With one of its Multi-channel Acquisition options, you can set up and acquire data directly from over 15 different acquisition front ends.
The industry-leading photo-realistic interactive 3D animation in ME’scope allows you to observe order-related operating deflection shapes from running machinery, resonant vibration and mode shapes from real structures, vibro-acoustic shapes, and engineering data of any kind directly from experimental or analytical data.
With ME’scope, you start with the basic Visual ODS package and add features to it by choosing from among 10 different types of VES options. Any VES option can be added to any ME’scope package to increase its capability. Options include Advanced Signal Processing, Basic Modal Analysis, Multi-Reference Modal Analysis, Operational Modal Analysis, Vibro-Acoustic Analysis, Dynamics Modeling & Simulation. Structural Dynamics Modification, and Experimental FEA.
ME;scope has four series of packages:
- Visual Engineering Series
- Machine Surveillance Series
- Environmental Surveillance Series
- Qualification Testing Series
To see the full scope of these packages click here
To see the full range of ME’scope application notes click here