noiseLAB Standard Edition
noiseLAB is a professional software recording and analysis package for making Class 1 precision measurements to international standards.
noiseLAB provides sound recording, editing and analysis with 1/1 to 1/24 octave analysis, FFT, Sound Level (Fast, Slow, and Impulse), Ln (statistics) and Tone Analysis, and infrasound measurements all in a truly affordable software package.
Import wave files from Sound Level Meters or hard disk/flash recorders and analyse Sound Level, FFT and Octave Spectra. Use the Editor to select relevant portions of the signal. Export your results to Excel.
Probably the easiest-to-use professional noise analysis software on the market.
noiseLAB Standard provides Type 1 Sound Level, 1/3 Octave and FFT analysis of imported .wav files.
- Easy calibration of imported .wav files
- Type 1 results for wave files recorded by Type 1 Sound Level Meters
- Improved accuracy by auditing and editing your recordings to only analyse the relevant data
- Streamlined calibration, analysis, and Excel export
- Process multiple recordings in one operation
- Input format: 16 or 24 bit uncompressed .wav, single-channel
- Maximum Recording Duration: 10 minutes
- FFT Analysis: Down to 10 Hz resolution, Hanning weighting
- Octave Analysis: 1/1 or 1/3 octave analysis. Linear RMS weighting
- Sound Level: Fast, Slow or Leq. Z, A, B, or C weighted. Leq in 1 s intervals
- All Analysis types to Type 1 sound level meter standards
- Calibration: Automatic transfer of calibration from an imported 1 kHz calibration tone of Scaling information for a range of Svantek .wav files
- Editor: Create Multiple Clips as short as 1 second
- Scrubbing: Permits interactive viewing of Spectra or Sound Level as you move the cursor through the preview waveform
- Sound Playback: Includes extra gain to permit sound playback of wide dynamic range signals without the need for an external amplifier
- Graph Display: Quarter, half or full screen
- Data Export: Result export to Excel