Job Opportunity at AcSoft Ltd
We are seeking an apprentice administrator to join our busy team who is dynamic and enthusiastic and will help us achieve our business objectives as we continue to grow. The candidate must be motivated, organised, a good timekeeper, and attention to detail is key. The candidate must also be personable and a good communicator as they may be the first point of contact for our customers.
We are looking for someone who is already computer literate who we can train in the use of our business systems.
The principal duties and skills include:
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls, mail and emails
- Co-ordination with sales and technical support teams
- Unpacking incoming shipment and packing customer deliveries
- Customer order acknowledgements and shipping documentation
- Booking of shipments both incoming and outgoing including all related paperwork and documentation
- Help in the management of hire/rental and new stock lists and their availability
- Processing incoming and outgoing repairs and calibrations and informing customers on due dates
- Experience in Microsoft Office would be beneficial
- Entry and management of the company CRM; Salesforce
- Reconciliation of incoming supplier shipments, outgoing customer orders and relevant paperwork
- Help maintain office facilities such as kitchen, packaging, furniture, etc
Car driver preferable as remote village location.
For more information or to apply contact us.